(having love) Till Dawn (having love) Till Dawn

Beautiful

Awesome! Man, how you managed to achive so good sound? Guitar probably recorded by microphone, so as drum samples ;). I can't wait to hear more your stuff. And BTW - what gear do you use? ;)

No1r responds:

Hi maczek!
Thanks a lot for your review and vote(s?)!
Guitar is recorded via line-in: Guitar --> Multifx pedal -> PC..i don't have any amplifier..
The guitar is an Ibanez Ergodyne and a Zoom707II for the effects (reverb, distortion). Drums are taken by sample cds..Very special thanks to Akai's musicians! Equalization and more effects have been added with FL :)

Metal Massacre-Metaljonus Metal Massacre-Metaljonus

Smashing

Another great submission by Metaljonus ;). As always - played greatly, sounds awesome. I was wondering what gear do you use? ;)

Restaurant___ Restaurant___

Well...

I see you're making music directly to the flash animators :) And that's really good. As for this track - it's almost perfect. Just like somebody here already said - close you're eyes and you feel like in restaurant. Hope to se more ambient-based music ;) for example maybe "Shop__" ;).

Voracious v1.0 [re-upload] Voracious v1.0 [re-upload]

Crushing

Love it. Especially drum section. Sounds a bit like Aphex Twin which i like very much. But last two minutes were definetly the best.

nyiddle responds:

Yeah. I really like that. It's a breakdown section of the entire song. I had the most fun making that part because I chopped up the parts from before in order to do it.

Thanks.

Filth Rising (Preview) Filth Rising (Preview)

Really nice!

Although guitar sounds to dirty i think, this is still one of the best heavy metal audio clips here. Very good sound and very well done. This preview sounds good enough to stay as it is. I think full version is needless ;).

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

haha, that makes less work for me, heheh. But I have over a four minute drum track and a vocal idea. Glad you liked it though!\m/

cool drum loop (fixed) cool drum loop (fixed)

LMAO!

Omg this is SHIT! But not only this. All things you've done are the most shitty crap i've ever seen. You need some practice - that's right. But you need it BEFORE submitting your ideas on the internet. Look at yourself more critically. As for your guitar skills - one word: LMAO. But that's all right if you play no more than month or two. Anyway, keep on practicing! ;) Oh, and experiment a bit with Fruity Loops.

Trickmixer responds:

omg.. wow thats diss right there -_-. whoa that wasnt cool, ive been playing guitar for alot more then 1 month.. cmon give me some possitive feed back once in awile, it seems as if everyone's againt me. all im trying to do is make music =/