[KK] franklin turtle SEXY [KK] franklin turtle SEXY

Amazing

It deserves turd of the week award. Very nice.

MR stikman MR stikman

Well...

...I love Jerry Jackson but it's not that good ;]

Pendulum Tribute Pendulum Tribute

Magical

God, why was it so short?! I undestand your love Hayburner. This movie is somehow scary but still i gain pleasure from staring at it. The most important part is sound - truly an easy-listening-relax-headphone tour. To bad it has an ending!

Mexican BoneMan Mexican BoneMan

Smashing!

Maybe everything we can do here is jump and hit... But who cares!? The best thing is that our character is an skeleton crossing the mexican border! And by that this is my #1 favourite flash game!

The-titan responds:

hehehehehe! not everyday u can see a sceleton running across the borsers eh?

hehe thanks!

(having love) Till Dawn (having love) Till Dawn

Beautiful

Awesome! Man, how you managed to achive so good sound? Guitar probably recorded by microphone, so as drum samples ;). I can't wait to hear more your stuff. And BTW - what gear do you use? ;)

No1r responds:

Hi maczek!
Thanks a lot for your review and vote(s?)!
Guitar is recorded via line-in: Guitar --> Multifx pedal -> PC..i don't have any amplifier..
The guitar is an Ibanez Ergodyne and a Zoom707II for the effects (reverb, distortion). Drums are taken by sample cds..Very special thanks to Akai's musicians! Equalization and more effects have been added with FL :)

Metal Massacre-Metaljonus Metal Massacre-Metaljonus

Smashing

Another great submission by Metaljonus ;). As always - played greatly, sounds awesome. I was wondering what gear do you use? ;)

Restaurant___ Restaurant___

Well...

I see you're making music directly to the flash animators :) And that's really good. As for this track - it's almost perfect. Just like somebody here already said - close you're eyes and you feel like in restaurant. Hope to se more ambient-based music ;) for example maybe "Shop__" ;).